Process Safety is a disciplined framework for managing the integrity of operating systems and processes that handle hazardous substances such as chemicals, energy, or other potentially dangerous materials (including steam) by applying good design principles, engineering, and operating practices.
Regardless of your business size or speciality, our professional safety consultants will help you in identifying and understanding your site-specific hazards, and evaluating risk, as well as advising on legislation and best practice control measures to ensure your operational risks are minimised.
Process Safety Services provided by LCE Workplace Safety include:
- Process Safety strategy development
- Advice and guidance based on best practice
- Process Safety Gap Analysis
- Hazard Identification (HAZID) and Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) Studies
- ATEX Assessment & Hazardous Area Classification
- Existing Process Safety Review
Who needs Process Safety?
Any workplace that handle hazardous substances such as chemicals, energy or other dangerous materials must comply with Control of Major Accident Hazards involving Dangerous Substances (COMAH), Part 8 of Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007 regulations and EU Seveso III directives