Who should attend?
Process engineers, anyone responsible for machinery procurement, Engineering Managers, EH&S professionals.
What will they learn?
On completion of the course, attendees will be familiar with:
- The Statutory obligations relating to Machinery
- The technical requirements of the Machinery & related EU Directives
- Compliance requirements in relation to equipment procurement and design
- An overview of the EU legislative situation in relation to CE Marking
- Legislative background
- Directives v Standards
- Applicable Directives
- Relevance of Low Voltage and EMC Directives to Machinery Directive
- The Machinery Directive requirements
- The relevant provisions of the Directive
- Conformity assessment –what you must do to demonstrate compliance
- Development of a machinery safety strategy
- Hazard ID and Risk Assessment
- Risk Reduction/Mitigation
- Safety related control circuits