Emergencies, natural or man made in the workplace are situations that threaten employees, customers or the public; disrupt or shut down operations.
By ensuring your business is Emergency prepared, you will be reducing your risk of loss to the business and preserving your business’s reputation.
LCE will work with your management to design procedures and plans that, in the event of an emergency are practical and comply with legislation.
Emergency Preparedness Services offered by LCE Workplace Safety:
- Advice and guidance based on best practice
- Emergency preparedness Gap Analysis
- Assistance with preparing and documenting emergency plans
- Plans relevant to their business or activities in relation to crisis management
- Emergency Preparedness Training
Why ensure your business emergency prepared?
Being both emergency prepared and complying to legislation can help reduce insurance premiums, reduce financial burdens and limit the loss of life.
Who needs Emergency Preparedness?
All business in Ireland require an emergency plan that must comply with Section 11 of the Safety, Health And Welfare At Work Act 2005.