All our courses can be given in-house and can be specifically tailored to the requirements of each organisation
This practical 1-day course is designed specifically to provide those who will be appointed as PSDP or wish to take on the role of PSDP, with the necessary knowledge and understanding of the role and the statutory requirements in respect of the role.
Duration: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
(Prerequisite: Attendees must have attended the LCE Design Risk Assessment course)
- Construction Regulations Overview
- Duties of Project Supervisors
- Duties of the Client
- Duties of the Contractors
- Co-ordination of designers
- Health and Safety Plan Preparation
- Approved Codes of Practice
- Safety File Contents and Preparation
- Project Life Cycle
On completion of the course delegates will:
- Know the roles and responsibilities of all involved in Construction Projects
- Understand the role of PSDP
- Know the requirements in respect of preparation of a safety plan
- Know the requirements in respect of preparation of a safety file
- Understand the involvement of the PSDP throughout the project life cycle
The training includes practical case studies and workshops to develop the required skills of a PSDP.
Participants will be provided with all course material, including a user friendly risk assessment template for documenting design risk assessment.
Certificate of completion awarded on successful completion of course
For further information, call us on 051 364344 or email info@LCE.ie