All our courses can be given in-house and can be specifically tailored to the requirements of each organisation
This practical 1-day course will give experienced designers (architects/ engineers/technicians) the tools necessary to ensure compliance with the legal requirements for carrying risk assessments as part of the design process.
Duration: 9.00 am – 4.30 pm
- Legal Overview
- Construction Regulations Overview
- Duties of Designers
- Risk Assessment as an integral part of the health and safety plan
- Particular Risks
- General Principles of Prevention
- Risk Reduction
On completion of the course delegates will:
- Know the roles and responsibilities of all involved in construction projects
- Understand the legal requirements for risk assessment as part of the design process
- Be able to carry out design risk assessment
- Be able to apply the principles of prevention
The training includes practical case studies to enable participants to be able to carry risk assessments of their designs and to produce documentation of PSDP.
Participants will be provided with all course material, including a user friendly risk assessment template for documenting design risk assessment.
Certificate of completion awarded on successful completion of course
For further information, call us on 051 364344 or email info@LCE.ie